Sundays mornings @ 10 – 10:50 am
Wednesday evenings @ 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Saturdays @ 6 pm
Sunday School begins at 10 am. Parents can pick their children up at 10:50.
- Classes for children 4-years old thru 2nd grade
- “The Basics of the Bible” class designed for students 3rd thru 6th grade. Youth Director Lorraine Carter will teach this class, these students are our Junior Youth Group or J – Walkers Junior!
- Nursery care will be provided for children up to age 3.
Saturday School take place during Saturday evening Worship at 6 pm
- “The Basics of the Bible.” class designed for students 1st – 6th grade
- Nursery care will be provided for small children up to Kindergarten
Adult Sunday School
We also have three exciting classes for adults!
“The Parables of Jesus” taught by Ada Foster in Classroom 1 right
across from the Pastor’s Office.
“A Survey of the Holy Scriptures” taught by Al Swan in The Place.
“Forty-Sixty” A bible study for Midlife Adults taught by Pastor Brad in
the Youth Room
Child care for nursery aged children will be offered from
10 am-12:30 pm.
Wednesday evenings 5:30 – 8 pm
- “Bells” practice and a pre-Catechism class for all children, Kindergarten thru 5th grade
- Confirmation Class with Pastor Brad at 6 pm
- Worship 6:30 pm
- J – Walkers Youth Group at 7 – 8 pm
- Adult Bible Study at 7 – 8 pm