“Seek Him continually. Serve Him faithfully. Share Him boldly.”
Women’s Ministry meets the 3rd Saturday of every month from 9:00 – 11:00 in the fellowship hall.
Our mission is three fold:
To build intentional relationships by:
- widening our circle of friendships among women within our church family
- spending purposeful time with women outside the family of God
To strengthen women by:
- spending time in the Word of God
- entering the Word of God in our conversations when we are together
- prioritizing time for worship and prayer
- encouraging women to participate in a small group family
Serving God by using our giftedness for the benefit of others by:
- adjusting our time to express care and meet needs of others
- becoming equipped in the skills needed for ministry within the body
- becoming equipped in the skills needed to reach the lost by multiplying leaders through a coaching/mentoring process
We begin our morning with fellowship of coffee/tea and a light snack, and then we have a brief bible study which is followed by our monthly meeting.
Throughout the year we have several fundraisers (bake sales and our famous ‘Cookie Walk’) with all of the proceeds supporting our in house, local and international missions.
Recipients of our benevolence in the past has been
- RLC Social Ministries for vacation bible school and Samaritans Purse shipping charges
- RLC Youth In Christ – tickets for Acquire The Fire
- RLC Evangelism Committee – A Night in Bethlehem cookie platters
- Culpeper Food Closet
- Omega Partnerships
- Youth Encounter
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- Crime Solvers
- The Place – Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners
- Lutheran Disaster Relief
Stop by for a cup of coffee so you can find out who we are and what we do. Our door is always open and we would love to have you join us.